SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, April 12, 2010

A Day Off...

I am off work today, so I decided to watch some of my classic movies on DVD. The trouble is there are so many choices and so little time. I'm definitely watching Send Me No Flowers, my favorite Doris Day movie. And I promised my friend Dawn, a review of it when I do.  And my other potential choices include The Awful Truth, The Lady Vanishes, and The Seven Year Itch. I think...I may change my mind later on. But I am off to watch Doris and Rock for now. Hopefully I will do a post of my fun filled movie watching day.

1 comment:

Gilby37 said...

I love The Lady Vanishes starring Michael Redgrave, Margaret Lockwood, and Dame May Whitty. It's a great unsung gem by Hitchcock!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails