SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Guest For The Month: Kori of Blonde Episodes

This month kicks off my new feature called Be My Guest. It's where a friend and co-blogger will join me in discussion about classic films and stars. I've asked Kori of Blonde Episodes to be the first. I've sent her some questions and when she responds I will post them here on my blog. Hope to discuss other things as the month goes on which will depend on Kori having the time to do it. I've already got other friends scheduled through October so far. Anyone else who would like to do it, just email me at monty_hawes@yahoo.com. Hope it turns into an ongoing thing.

Kori's very cool and entertaining blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marvelous idea!

Dawn said...

Monty, I'm looking forward to it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails