SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hall Of Fame Inductee for December: CAROLE LOMBARD



It's been ages since I did an induction for my Hall of Fame and it occurred to me that Carole Lombard, my favorite actress had not been inducted yet. My oh my, that has to be corrected. Carole's achievements include winning a Montie for Best Actress for her performance in My Man Godfrey and winning the 2013 Favorite Classic Movie Actress Tournament. And plus she is my favorite! Haha! Just kidding, those two previous achievements are more than enough to get her into All Good Things Hall of Fame! Congratulations Carole!

3 comments:

VP81955 said...

Hey, better late than never!

Places to Hangout in Gurgaon said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

obat aborsi said...

the content of your website is really good, I really like

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails