SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, November 7, 2016

Casual Dress B matches in the 2016 Lombard Cup now underway

Here we go with the 2nd set of casual dress photos for the competing actresses in the 2016 Lombard Cup. Matches will run through Wednesday afternoon. Good luck everyone!


MATCH 1
Casual Dress B
Bette Davis vs Elizabeth Taylor


MATCH 2
Myrna Loy vs Natalie Wood


MATCH 3
Katharine Hepburn vs Irene Dunne


MATCH 4
Loretta Young vs Shelley Winters


MATCH 5
Rosalind Russell vs Ingrid Bergman


MATCH 6
Agnes Moorehead vs Audrey Hepburn

4 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Voted!

Tracy Giesecke said...

I'm sorry Monty this was fun for me but not anymore.

Ruc Cash Global Welfare said...

Do you need a Loan?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
I think you have come to the right place.
We offer Loans at low interest rate.
Interested people should please contact us on Email: rucglobalcash@gmail.com

klain leo said...



My name is Raihana Ping from Singapore, I contacted Frank Rogers Loan Firm for a business loan amount of S$200,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I’ll advise you can contact Marsha Goodman Loan Firm via email fasterloanservice@gmail.com; Website;http://honestloan.ulcraft.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails