SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Poll Started

In the Heat of the Night


I just did a post on Sidney Poitier record setting year of 1967. So I decided to add a poll to go along with it. Of the three films he made that year: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner, To Sir With Love, and In The Heat Of The Night...which one do do you like the most? I will have the poll up for 2 weeks so there is plenty of time to cast you vote. For me, I had to think about all three films and it was kind of hard, but I eventually made a decision.

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

To sir With Love..the song is moving..ive always loved it....but IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT is terrific and it spawned one of my favorite TV shows which I still watch in syndication! I was not alive when it was on air.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails