SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Poll Started

I have a new poll all ready to go and I asked my classic movie goddess for the month to handle the introduction. I ask the question how many movies do you watch in a given week. Not just classic movies, but all kinds of movies. I used to watch on average 2 a day, so that would have been about 16 for me in a week, give or take. Now with things being so busy, especially during the week, I may watch 1 a day during the work week and at least 3 or 4 on the week-end. But when I'm off from work, I can easily watch 5 in one day. So it varies for me. Anyway there are 4 different answers everyone can choose from and the poll will be up for 2 weeks.

1 comment:

becca said...

Great idea for a poll, monty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails