SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Friday, May 31, 2013

ALL GOOD THINGS in June


I pick up the pace again as summer begins with Mary Tyler Moore being my classic actress for the month. This year I decided to concentrate on classic actresses who dominated the small screens and Mary definitely fits the bill. I will post pics, facts, and all other assorted goodies pertaining to the awesome Mary. My guest of the month will be my friend from Facebook, Melinda Kinnaird. And I also kick off my annual summer photo series called At The Beach/Summer Lovin', showing classic stars in photos under the sun and having fun. So please check in from time to time to see what's going on here at All Good Things.

1 comment:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

I think I am probably Mary's biggest fan! She was my inspiration and a teen, watching her show. What a great show The Mary Tyler Moore Show was. I watch it today and it is just as good now.
We did a whole Minneapolis trip and saw all the haunts where filming took place. She is the reason I worked in an office most of my life. Thanks for doing her as star of the month!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails