SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Favorite Classic Screen Couples Tourney is now underway...

I have started half of the favorite classic actress tourney with 8 matches on my blog here. Desiree will have her 8 matches up later on this morning as she lives in California and there is a big time difference as I live in Georgia. But rest assured every match will get the equal amount of time as the matches are set to run through Thursday evening. You can vote on the polls on the right sidebar, one vote per match. Here is the link to go vote on Desiree's page once she has her matches going as well...http://www.rozrussell.com/

Good luck to all the couples who are competing as this will be a fun month! I will post updates daily to let everyone know how the matches are going.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails