SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Bracket 1 of the Favorite Classic TV Comedy Shows Tourney results

The first 4 matches in the bracket 1 of the Favorite Classic TV comedy shows Tourney are now complete and here are the results:
Top seed I Love Lucy crushed Hogan's Heroes 14-1, My Three Sons edged out The Jack Benny Program 8-6, The Beverly Hillbillies doubled up on Ozzie and Harriet 10-5 while Leave It to Beaver had no problem with The Life of Riley 11-3. Thanks to all those who voted and I will have the next bracket of matches up by noon today.

I LOVE LUCY 14-1 over HOGAN'S HEROES
MY THREE SONS 8-6 over THE JACK BENNY PROGRAM
THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES 10-5 over OZZIE AND HARRIET
LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 11-3 over LIFE OF RILEY

1 comment:

Mythical Monkey said...

By the way, I was the lone vote for Hogan's Heroes, not because I think it's more important or significant than I Love Lucy, but because I was a kid when it was on network television and also because I like the theme song -- particularly the drums at the beginning which I notice get chopped out of the reruns these days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails