SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Final Four of The Favorite Classic TV Comedies now underway

We began with 32 top classic TV shows and now we're down to the final four. First let me wrap up the results of last round's matches:

GREEN ACRES edged out THAT GIRL 16-11
THE DICK VAN DYKE SHOW defeated BEWITCHED 18-10
I LOVE LUCY crushed MY THREE SONS 23-4
and THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW upset another top seed ANDY GRIFFITH 20-8

Now here are the four shows competing in the two semi-final matches to decide
who will be playing the final championship match

1 THE DICK VAN DYKE SHOW
2 GREEN ACRES

1 I LOVE LUCY
2 THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW


I have to say that this is a pretty good final four as I love all these shows. Polls can be found on the right sidebar and will be open till Sunday evening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails