SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Friday, February 17, 2017

The 7th Annual Favorite Classic Movie Actress Tourney returns Sunday, March 5th

It's almost that time of year..March Madness, Classic Movie Actress Style, as my 7th annual tournament returns on Sunday March 5th. A field of 64 classic movie actresses, broken down into 4 eras: the 30's, the 40's, the 50's and the 60's will compete in matches voted on by followers to determine the champion actress of 2017. Based on last year finishes, the top 4 seeds are:

Myrna Loy- 30s era
Rosalind Russell- 40s era
Deborah kerr- 50s era
Shirley MacLaine- 60s era



Me and my good friend John of Mythical Monkey will be hosting this year's tourney. I'll have the complete field of actresses competing in my next post. Gonna be fun..can't wait.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails