SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Friday, December 25, 2009

Sister Blog To All Good Things

 While my main blog deals solely with classic films and actors, I needed another blog where I could talk about my love of sci-fi, fantasy, horror and comic books and stuff of that nature. The title is called Hero Worship. And my love of all things sci-fi and fantasy, especially Star Trek, makes that an appropriate title. Well, I had to call my blog something and I didn't want to go with some generic title like The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Page. Anyway. I hope to run into several fans and like minded people on that blog. Will cover everything from Trek, Star Wars, Buffy, Firefly, Supernatural, X-Men, sci-fi films and tv shows and comic books and more. The link to the blog is down below.


Kate Mulgrewhttp://heroworship1.blogspot.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails