SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Poll started...What are your favorite Astaire/Rogers films?


Since Ginger Rogers is my classic movie goddess for the month, I decided to do a poll. I pose the question what are your favorite of her 10 films she did with Fred Astaire. I made it multiple choice so as to make the question a little easier. Choose as many as you want from the list of 10 films they made. I, myself am partial to Swing Time, Top Hat and Carefree. The poll is up for 2 weeks.

4 comments:

Irene Palfy said...

That's fun! I am eager to see the final results!! :")

ClassicBecky said...

Although it is not my favorite Astaire/Rogers movie, I think their best dance performance was in "Follow the Fleet" when they did "Let's Face the Music and Dance." Gorgeous!

Renata said...

My vote goes to Roberta. My second favorite would be The Gay Divorcee, aww The Continental!

Jazz dance said...

I prefer "The Barkleys of Broadway".

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails