SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Me and Mama Partridge Sharing A Birthday

I'm in good company on my birthday as actress Shirley Jones shares the same date. Star of such classic films as Oklahoma!, The Music Man, Carousel, and Elmer Gantry (for which she won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress). But most people know her from the hit 1970's TV series, The Partridge Family. So happy birthday to me and Shirley. The theme song fits my day perfectly.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Monty!!

Anastasia Schembri said...

Wishing you and Ms. Jones a very happy birthday!!
Hope you are having a super day Monty!!

Audrey said...

Happy birthday, Monty! I love Shirley Jones; she has such a beautiful voice.

Irene Palfy said...

Happy Birthday to you, Monty!!!
Love, Irene

Cheryl said...

I've said it for years... only the best people are born in March.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails