SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Carole Lombard returns to action

The news is out as the 2013 Favorite Classic Movie Actress Champion, Carole Lombard returns to compete in The Lombard Cup, leading a team of 20 other classic movie actresses against Team Veronica (as in Veronica Lake) of Journeys In Classic Film. Carole will face off against Veronica in the very first match to see which actress is liked more by our fans and followers. I sat down with Carole to briefly chat with her about this upcoming event.

Monty: Hi Carole...fancy meeting you here.
Carole Lombard: Hi Monty..glad to be back here at All Good Things. Feels like only yesterday when I was just on here.
Monty: Speaking of that, how does it feel being the favorite classic movie actress of 2013? still great I imagine?
Carole: oh it is so wonderful. I still get phone calls and messages congratulating me and saying how great it was that I won.
Monty: It was a long time coming for sure..glad you won. I don't know if I could have handled other loss..
Carole: you couldn't? oh Monty..I think I would have been climbing the walls, knowing I would have to come back next year to do it all over again.
Monty: Now on to the Lombard Cup..thank you for accepting to be the captain for All Good Things team. You girls are gonna have a tough time as Kristen of Journeys in Classic Film has one heck of a team assembled.
Carole: Oh yeah..I've seen it...Myrna Loy, Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Barbara Stanwyck, Ginger, Katharine Hepburn..good lord. It's gonna be a challenge! But it's all in good fun. I think we will have a good time. 
Monty: Well at least you won't have to go through 6 matches to win it. Just one match and you can sit back and cheer on your team-mates.
Carole: Oh god yes! I love this format Monty. Much less stress..haha!
Monty: Well Carole, here's to you and your team doing the best you can and hopefully you girls can win the cup and bring it home to stay here on All Good Things.
Carole: We will certainly try our best Monty.

Monty: Ladies and Gentlemen..Carole Lombard!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails