SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, February 15, 2010

One of the best blogs to be reading...Chick Flicks Musicals

Just wanted to let everyone I know that one of my best friends Dawn, who I met through blogging has one of the best blogs out there called Chick Flicks Musicals. She even invited me to contribute which I gladly accepted. In her own words this is how she describes the blog: MUSICALS, include humor, music, dancing and a story. One of the reasons I love musicals, is the use of beautiful background scenery. Dancers seem to perform as if there is a live audience watching. This is my version of DANCING WITH THE STARS. So I'm trying to pass the word around that this is definitely one of the most entertaining and enjoyable blogs out there. Give it a try sometime. Just click on the title to go to the blog and tell Dawn that Monty sent you.


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thank you Monty, what a heartwarming promo you gave for our musical page. Thank you so much for helping me with putting it together. I could not do it with out you. I'm hoping that things will get bact to normal for me at the end of the month. So we can have our long over due Doris Day, movie review. Your friend Dawn.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails