SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, October 10, 2011

Classic Horror Films: Day 10 (Berserk - 1967)

Sometimes a film is considered a horror film because it shows kind of drastic deaths. I think this is why the film I am presenting today is called a horror film:

Berserk (1967)

Several cruel murders happen to take place in the circus of Monica Rivers (Joan Crawford)..

Watch out for of course my beloved Joan Crawford (in extreme unicolored outfits) and some others of my favourites: the unmatched Diana Dors, the lovely Judy Geeson and the one and only Robert Hardy.

If you’re not so easy with suspense (this one really isn't much of a scare..) – but have a soft spot for really trashy fun stuff: this might be just your kind of film..

Have a bit of the real poetry you’re going to hear in this flick:

“ Kill! Kill! Kill! That’s all I feel inside me!”

- ..sigh.. that is pure beauty, isn’t it?

4 comments:

Pretty Clever Film Gal said...

Oh man... I recorded this one and I'm eager to finally watch it. I love Joan Crawford, I love cheesy horror movies, and I love so-bad-it's-good poetry like you quote. Thanks for reminding me this one's on the TIVO!

monty said...

I so want to see this film too. Thanks Irene.

Kalli said...

Joan Crawford scares me ever since I watched Strait-Jacket. Nice post, Irene.

Irene Palfy said...

Pretty Clever Film Girl: You are welcome - glad to be of service.. Enjoy.

Monty: You're welcome, too.

Kalli: Thank you very much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails