SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

March Madness #13: LANA TURNER

Welcome to Day 13 of MARCH MADNESS!
Every day one Super-star will be featured - a star of many types of roles, from really, really B.A.D. to the sweetest-dearest-most darling!
DAY #12 Results: BURT LANCASTER 19-19 votes. Lamb and Lion TIED equally! (No surprise, since Burt could do it all - and so well!)
TODAY the spotlight shines on LANA TURNER. She was idolized for both her beauty and her talent in roles both soft and hard-as-nails.
Which do you prefer: LION: rough n' tuff! or LAMB: Sweet & soulful?

1 comment:

Patti said...

I adore Lana---she's one of my top 5 faves. My favorite of her films is Madame X. For me, that was the performance of her career. She was beyond amazing in that role.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails