SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Round 1 of the 2018 Favorite Classic Movie Actress Tourney (30's era) now underway

Here we go with the 2018 Favorite Classic Movie Actress Tourney. This first round I've broken the eras down into 2 days each. And we start with the 30's era. I've named the brackets after previous winners. Here we go..the 30's era first round polls will close on Tuesday evening at 6pm.


IRENE DUNNE BRACKET 30'S ERA



CAROLE LOMBARD BRACKET 30'S ERA































1 comment:

Patti said...

I'm really glad you still do this tourney, Monty. It's loads of fun...plus, it gives me a chance to "visit" with you. I miss our communication from the "old days."

In years past, you have spread the tourney out over a few blog sites. I guess you are on your own this year. But I have no doubt you will be a fantastic host!!

Have a great day,
Patti (They Don't Make 'Em Like They Used To, which I haven't blogged in about 4 years.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails