CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer Under The Stars - Elizabeth Taylor August 23rd on TCM

One of my favorite actresses gets her day on TCM's Summer Under The Stars today. It's weird too because I just did a post comparing Liz's Butterfield 8 to Audrey Hepburn's Breakfast at Tiffany's. And TCM has Butterfield 8 on the schedule for 6pm. How cool is that? Other Liz films to be shown include Lassie Come Home, National Velvet, A Place In The Sun, Father of the Bride and Raintree Country among others. So check out Liz today for one of her films.


Frl. Irene Palfy said...

yay! Liz!! that is all I have to say.

Frl. Irene Palfy said...

by the way - I took that Classic Dame Test. The results are in. It is Rosalind Russell. What do you think of THAT? ^ ^

monty said...


Rosalind Russell? That's pretty cool. She's a wisecracking sort of woman.


Related Posts with Thumbnails