SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, August 29, 2010

All Good Things In September

Well, the summer is about over and time for the fall to begin. I love the fall, with the cooler weather and the leaves changing color, it's just a great time of the year. In September, the Classic Movie Goddess will be Natalie Wood, whose career was cut tragically short when she accidentally fell overboard on her yacht and drowned back in 1981. I will be posting reviews, facts and photos of her all month long. My guest blogger will be Sarah from And... Scene. She graciously accepted my invitation to be interviewed about her favorites. My new monthly series which I started in August about comparing two similar movies got a lot of response from followers, so I will be doing it again. Last month I did Breakfast at Tiffany's and Butterfield 8. In September the two movies will be My Favorite Wife (1940) with Cary Grant and Irene Dunne against Move Over Darling (1963) with Doris Day and James Garner. I also will start a new poll, most likely involving Natalie Wood. So swing by every now and then to check out All Good Things in September.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I certainly enjoyed seeing Natalie in LOVE WITH THE PROPER STRANGER for the first time earlier this week. She was really wonderful in it. Looking forward to your photos!

Best wishes,
Laura

Dawn said...

Monty, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the month of September. I know it will be "all be good things". :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails