SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Technical difficulties again...

So apparently Blogger is having problems with their poll feature. Because my match between Grace Kelly and Ingrid Bergman is showing Ingrid leading by 4-0. Which is wrong because I know I voted for Grace as did another blogger who left a comment on my post. So I am canceling that poll and setting up a new one thru Zoomerang/Survey Monkey. Be up in a few minutes and everybody who voted previously please come by to do so again. Thanks! Just click on your choice and it should take. The only thing it looks like it doesn't show a running score so I will post those daily as much as I can.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I voted again! I hope this time works
city-aholic.blogspot.com.es

Classic Film and TV Cafe said...

Monty, I recommend switching to Polldaddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails