SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, October 28, 2012

ALL GOOD THINGS in NOVEMBER

Fall is here, my favorite time of the year. I will be continuing my fall photo series of classic stars in fall like clothing and settings. My goddess for the month will be Jane Wyman. Expect the usual postings about the goddess of the month. My guest will be fellow blogger Stacia of She Blogged All Night. She is already at work on the questions I sent her. And the big event of course will be my tourney, The Lombard Cup. Details coming tomorrow! Hope everyone has had a wonderful fall season so far!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great month here on "all good things".

Anonymous said...

Great! Jane is one of my favourite actresses, and she definitely doesn't get enough love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails