SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, February 24, 2013

ALL GOOD THINGS in March


March Madness returns in the form of my 3rd annual Favorite Classic Movie Actress tourney with another 128 actresses competing to see who's the favorite actress of them all. Joining me once again to help me put on this mammoth event is John of Mythical Monkey, Desiree of Rosalind Russell and with us for the first time Kristen of Journeys in Classic Film. The fun begins Sunday, March 3rd. That will pretty much dominate my blog for most of the month but I will have time for my guest of the month. My good friend from Facebook, Valarie Joyce will be stopping by to spread a little sunshine from LaLa land. And I might have a few more surprises if I have time. So please stop by and spend a little time here at All Good Things.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Looking forward to it, Monty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails