SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, November 16, 2009

New poll started


Before I go into details about the new poll, let me update everyone on last week's poll. The topic was what was Grace Kelly's best film role. Her role as Lisa Fremont in Rear Window easily was the winner. It received 5 out of the 7 votes. One vote went to her role in Dial M For Murder and one went to her role in High Noon. Thanks to everyone who voted.

Now on to this week's poll. Since I have Eleanor Powell as my star of the month, my question ties into her. Who is your favorite female dancer in the movie musicals. The choices are besides Ms. Powell, Ginger Rogers, Cyd Charisse, Ann Miller, and Ruby Keeler. So make your pic and let's see who's the favorite.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails