SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Classic Horror Films - Day 27 (WAIT UNTIL DARK - 1967)

Alan Arkin & Audrey Hepburn in Wait Until Dark
A blind woman (Audrey Hepburn in one of my favorite performances of hers), stranded alone in her apartment, is menaced by a pair of henchmen who believe that some drugs have been planted there. A solid supporting cast that includes Alan Arkin, Richard Crenna, and Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. And Hepburn is fantastic as Suzy Hendrix, the woman who becomes involved in a cat and mouse game with the bad guys. One of the best suspense thrillers made during the 60's.

1 comment:

Irene Palfy said...

This is one of my alltime favourite - and with one scene that really scares me - every time I see it - and made a friend of mine scream!! :")

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails