SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Wonderful New Blog by my new friend, Film Fanatic

Just wanted to let everyone know about this new blog called Une Cinephile, written by Film Fanatic. I've read a couple of her posts and they're awesome. One is about the original King Kong and then there are two more posts on Gloria Swanson's movies, Tonight or Never and Sadie Thompson. Everyone of my friends and followers need to check this new blog out, you won't regret it. The link is below: http://unecinephile.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Tom said...

thanks Monty for the recommendation.

UneCinephile said...

Thanks so much for posting about my blog. i am so sorry i haven't commented about this or even knew about it until now. i have been so busy with with school and homework i have no time to myself. i made my blog for people to enjoy and learn about classic films, they're not just (sometimes) poorly acted films and a lot of people can't look past the black and white coloring of them either. i love your picture of Gloria Swanson from Sadie Thompson :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails