SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thank You Irene For Being Such A Fabulous Hostess

Just got back from my vacation in New Orleans and I wanted to think my good friend Irene of And Then They Start To Sparkle, who took over All Good Things while I was away. And she did a phenomenal job. She worked her magic on the birthday tributes to Phil Silvers, Senta Berger and Katherine Hepburn. Of course everyone knows what happen one day when Blogger crashed and several posts were lost. Her Hepburn tribute was one of them. I didn't get the chance to read it before that happened but I imagine it was fantastic. Irene also posted my contribution to CMBA's 1939 blogathon which I greatly appreciated and she posted tidbits of hers in her own special way. So I just wanted to say thank you Irene Palfy for being such a fabulous hostess and great friend. Can't wait to have you back here next month for the be my guest spotlight. I don't have a pic of Irene so the photo of Marilyn Monroe is the next best thing as it is one of the top photos on her blog.

4 comments:

Irene Palfy said...

Wow! Thank you!! :") That Blogger crash really freaked me out! No nice thing to happen when you're working on a friend's blog - I was "a little bit devastated"! ;")

Well, maybe I finally reveal my face in June on your blog.. ;") I revealed my legs.. (-> http://some-special-treasures.blogspot.com/2010/09/some-leg-art-actually-my-legs.html#comments)

So maybe.. ;")

But trust me: Marilyn Monroe is a little bit (*sigh*) prettier than I am.. ;") Well, at least some of our beauty spots are on similar body parts.. ;") (too much info? maybe..)

Just this: Thank you for having me (as a friend and guest)!

monty said...

Aw, we finally get to see what you look like Irene? Maybe? I thought you were going to go all Garbo on us and stay reclusive.

Dawn said...

Monty, glad to see you back. Irene, did an amazing job even having to put up with the blogger crash.

Irene Palfy said...

Thank you, Dawn! ;")

Well, Monty.. Now I like the idea of doing "a Garbo".. ;")

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails