SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Friday, February 25, 2011

ALL GOOD THINGS in March

March will be a very busy month here on All Good Things. The big event will be my version of March Madness with 64 classic movie actresses vying for favorite actress as selected by followers of my blog. It will be quite the tournament and I have no idea how it will turn out. An established and legendary star could take it or some underrated actress could pull off a surprise victory. We shall see how things turn out. While that is going on, I will also have my usual stuff taking place as well. My classic movie goddess will be Carole Lombard, who also happens to be my favorite actress of all time. So you know who I will be pulling for in March Madness. My good friend and co-worker Lorie will be my guest of the month. I know one favorite movie we have common and it is My Fair Lady. Lorie will be answering questions when she sits down to have a little chat. I will also be doing a cross-over with my friend and fellow blogger Irene of And Then They Start To Sparkle. We haven’t selected a topic yet but it should at the least be very interesting. I may also have some post Oscar stuff to write about. Oh and a little birthday celebration as I turn a year older come March 31st. So next month promises to be loaded with all kinds of cool stuff happening and I welcome all my friends and fellow bloggers to stop by for a spell.

1 comment:

VP81955 said...

Just gave you a plug for March: http://community.livejournal.com/carole_and_co/387146.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails