SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Technical issue with the matches

It appears there is an issue with the polls for both matches. So I am stopping those and re-starting new matches via Survey Monkey. Sorry about this but I want things to be fair and honest. Can't be sure things were on the up and up. Or if it was just a technical issue with blogger. Either way, it's best to just restart the matches. I will run these matches till Monday afternoon. Just click on the links on the right sidebar to go cast your votes..yet again. I could have left it alone because before this happened it appeared Bette and Carole were in complete control. But I just wanted things to be right with no cloud of suspicion. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails