SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

CLASSIC MOVIE GODDESSES in 2013...with a twist

Here is my schedule for the goddesses I will be featuring next year. The twist, you might ask? Well this time I am focusing on some of the best known TV actresses of yesteryear. Most of the actresses I chose did make feature films during their career too and some were extremely successful. But they achieved even greater success in TV. And most of their fans know them immediately once you say their name or sing their theme song or say a certain catchphrase. So here are the 11 women I will be featuring next year, one a month. There will be no Classic TV Goddess for the month of March (my annual favorite classic movie actress tourney takes place then). Here is the list below which may change if I decide to move the actresses around a bit, but these are definitely the eleven (ummm 13) I will be talking about. I will rotate every year between film and TV goddesses if this goes well.

Here's LUCY
JANUARY - LUCILLE BALL (had to kick things off with Lucy)
FEBRUARY - FLORENCE HENDERSON/BARBARA BILLINGSLEY (two for one)
APRIL - PATTY DUKE
MAY - NICHELLE NICHOLS/YVONNE CRAIG (Some sci-fi/comic book love)
JUNE - MARY TYLER MOORE
JULY - MARLO THOMAS
AUGUST - BARBARA EDEN
SEPTEMBER - ELIZABETH MONTGOMERY
OCTOBER - CAROLYN JONES
NOVEMBER - DIANA RIGG
DECEMBER - GRACIE ALLEN

Expect other notable TV actresses to pop up in the coming years such as:
DIAHANN CARROLL
SALLY FIELD (she did get her start on Gidget and The Flying Nun after all)

STEFANIE POWERS
TUESDAY WELD
SUZANNE PLESHETTE
LINDA EVANS
ELINOR DONAHUE
AUDREY MEADOWS

and many many more!


2 comments:

DVD multimedia storage said...

Classic movie Goddess in 2013, read to know more

Printing Brochures said...

Classic movie Goddess in 2013 is described here. Useful post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails