SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, December 2, 2012

More matches over at Screwball Cinema

Judging by the number of votes logged over at Screwball Cinema, I believe everyone may not know that there are matches taking place over there too. I know Page doesn't as she commented here at All Good Things, that she was wondering where Bringing Up Baby was. Baby's match between it and Jean Harlow's screwball film Bombshell is going on right now. There is about a 5-6 vote difference between the matches here and there so I just figured I would write this quick little post to let everyone know that there is more matches to vote on at Screwball Cinema. Here's the link:  screwballcinema.blogspot.com

Are you quite certain there is a second place to vote
on screwball films?
Quite certain madame!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails