SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Favorite Screwball Film Tourney..Round 2 is underway

I had some time tonight to start round 2 of the favorite screwball film tourney instead of waiting until Sunday morning. So the matches are over on the right hand side and will be up through Friday evening. And all eight matches will take place here on this blog to make it even easier. The matches in this second round are gonna be very exciting.

As you can see even Carole is excited about this early start
for this second round

2 comments:

Patti said...

I am taking part in your tourney, despite the fact that I love only 2 of the films (It Happened One Night and Ball of Fire) and moderately like 1 other one (Palm Beach Story). And I despise 3 of the movies and very much dislike a few others!

As I've said before, I am probably your strangest blog reader!!

Silver Screenings said...

These are hard! I love many of them equally...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails