SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Round Three Update: Day 1

The four bracket final matches started yesterday and two of the remaining top three seeds are currently leading their respective matches after day one. Overall top seed Bringing Up Baby is crushing To Be Or Not To Be 14-5. My Man Godfrey leads Ball Of Fire 13-6. But the last remaining top seed It Happened One Night is losing to 2nd seed His Girl Friday 10-8. Not that I mind since Friday is my favorite film of all time. The other match has The Thin Man with a slight lead over The Lady Eve 12-8. Matches will continue on through Thursday evening. 

Babs better start working her magic or Ball of Fire
is about to make an exit from the tourney

1 IT HAPPENED ONE NIGHT 8
2 HIS GIRL FRIDAY 10

1 MY MAN GODFREY 13
7 BALL OF FIRE 6

2 THE THIN MAN 12
4 THE LADY EVE 8

1 BRINGING UP BABY 14
2 TO BE OR NOT TO BE 5

1 comment:

Patti said...

As I've told you before, I like only 2 movies on this list, and both look to be losing their match. This may have been my last round of casting a vote.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails