SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, July 30, 2012

Note for my 31 Stars in 31 Days schedule

Since my little event has each of the three stars pictured above scheduled 
for a certain day, it's a safe bet to say that I'll be watching 
The Great Race at some point and time

Just wanted to mention one little thing about my upcoming 31 Stars in 31 Days schedule. I'm still going to do it but just to be clear, it will be one day behind. I will watch the movie of the particular star the day of but won't write about it until the following day. So I can critique it properly. Say for instance Cary Grant is my star for Wednesday August 1st, I will watch a film of his that night then post about it on August 2nd. I will follow that pattern for the entire month. So my girl Carole Lombard, who is slated for August 31st, will be my final write-up on September 1st. Just wanted to let everyone know that in advance. 


My love of classic films is beyond measure
(in any language)
Monty





1 comment:

Irene Palfy said...

Haha.. love that you used a German poster for the last pic.. ;")

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails