SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Romy Schneider is moving up my favorite actresses list...very, very fast





Austrian actress Romy Schneider has quickly become one of my favorite actresses. She was resting comfortably in the lower 30's of my favorite 50 classic actresses list. Well after much discussion with Irene Palfy about her and watching Romy's film Good Neighbor Sam, she has moved all the way up to number 7. I plan to watch as many of Romy's films as I can get my hands on. I have What's New Pussycat? on the way as I ordered it from Amazon. So expect lots of posts on here about the wonderful Romy!

1 comment:

Irene Palfy said...

well.. If this wasn't yet my favourite blog outthere.. ;") Congratulations to this fast growing love, Monty!! ;")

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails