SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Keira Knightley is at it again with another period piece with ANNA KARENINA



One of my occasional series I write is called From The Past To Now where I compare a modern star with their classic counterpart. One such pairing was Vivien Leigh and Keira Knightley. The main reason was because they each have done a fair amount of period films. Vivien did five films of those nature while Keira had done eight. Add one more to that list. Her upcoming film, Anna Karenina, which by coincidence is the role that Leigh also played once as well. So another reason to compare the two actresses. Look at my original post here to read more about the similarities of these two women. And the new Anna Karenina opens worldwide November 9th. poohtiger-allgoodthings.blogspot.com/2011/02/from-past-to-now-vivien-leigh-to-keira.html

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Such a tragic story! I don't know if I'll bother seeing this new version though.

Kristen said...

Keira annoys me to no end. I might see this version but I guarantee I won't be praising her acting.

Dawn said...

I really want to see this version.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails