SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hall of Fame new inductees this month: William Wyler and Claude Rains

This month I proudly induct director William Wyler and actor Claude Rains into my Hall of Fame. William Wyler just picked up his third Montie for Best Director of The Best Years Of Our Lives, which gives him three so far. He won previously for These Three (1936) and Mrs. Miniver (1942).  And he may not be done yet. And Claude Rains is also a multiple Montie winner. Having won Best Actor for The Invisible Man (1933) and Best Supporting Actor for Casablanca (1942). Give a big welcome to both these fine and outstanding gentlemen.



1 comment:

Irene Palfy said...

Awesome!! I really adore Claude Rains.. And William Wyler.. I do so agree with your choices, Monty!! ;")

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails