SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

One more thing...

Just one more thing...

31 Stars in 31 Days kicks off tomorrow with my first star, Cary Grant. I will write my post about him and what movie I watch the following day. But I wanted to let everyone know that I will be trying to watch some of each individual star's lesser known films. So for tomorrow I probably won't watch His Girl Friday or Bringing Up Baby, as they ware so well known. I will go through my collection and see what rarely seen movies I have of all my stars. Now for the weekend stars, I will watch more films, so naturally a few of them will be some of their more known films. But I wanted to expand my horizon so to speak and concentrate on some rarely talked about films. The fun begins tomorrow.

1 comment:

Irene Palfy said...

Sounds great, Monty! Hope you'll be having a great time with this project!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails