SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Classic Movie Actress Tournament (1950's Era) Final Match is set...GRACE KELLY VS DEBBIE REYNOLDS

My, oh my, both matches went down to the wire but when it was all said and done, Princess Grace edged out My Fair Lady Audrey 28-26 (sorry Clara) and Debbie Reynolds outlasted Susan Hayward 23-21. So now Grace and Debbie will face each other in the 50's era final to decide who will earn a trip to the Final Four, where Irene Dunne and Vivien Leigh are waiting. The regal Grace against the scrappy Debbie. Should be a good one. Good luck to both women as voting begins immediately and runs to Tuesday 5pm EST.

4 GRACE KELLY


VS

10 DEBBIE REYNOLDS


5 comments:

Clara Fercovic said...

My gosh, I can't believe this!! Anyway, good match Monty, congrats! Send me an e-mail and tell me what do you want me to write for you :)

Kori said...

GRace Kelly for sure! Kori xoxo

Bring Pretty Back said...

Just found your blog! LOVE it!
What fun!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

monty said...

I will let you know Clara.

I'm going for Grace as well Kori but that scrappy Debbie will be tough.

Nice to have you onboard Bringing Pretty Back.

Kalli said...

Grace Kelly!!! I can't believe she beat out Audrey Hepburn! I definitely thought Audrey would win the majority vote, not that I was voting for Audrey, but it seems like more people watch her movies! Grace better beat Debbie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails