SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Something Happened with the Final Four Polls...

I looked last night and saw that 50 voters had voted on the matches and everything was fine. I check it out today and now it's showing only 6 votes. Don't know what happened but I will have to void this poll and restart it again. I do know that Leigh and Dunne both had big leads, but I have to redo it to be fair. I can't believe this happened so close to being the end. Oh well, let's carry on and still make this a great final four. I know it sucks but I can't account for who all voted and who didn't. So let's try this again starting now and I will have the polls open thru Saturday 5pm EST. Sorry about this to all my followers. But please come back and vote if you can.

2 comments:

Clara Fercovic said...

Blogger sometimes is weird.

Oh, I read over Sarah's blog that today is your b-day, Monty, so HAPPY BDAY!!! Hope you have a great day :)

Patti said...

I'm having issues with Blogger too. Now I can't even get my profile photo to appear.

So, it's your birthday, huh? Hope you have a wonderful, abundantly blessed day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails