SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, March 5, 2011

MARCH MADNESS Round Three (Silent/30's ERA) Update 2

Whew! Things got a little tight in the marquee match late yesterday between Carole Lombard and Myrna Loy. When I turned in for the night, Loy had cut the lead down to 4 and was trailing Lombard 44-40. I knew this was going to be a close match. So imagine my surprise this morning when I check the count and she that the Carole fans came out in force driving the score back up 59-41 in favor of Carole. But as VP over at Carole and Company says, let's not get complacent as we still have today to go and anything can happen. In the other semi-final match, Irene Dunne has led from the onset and still leads 51-31 over Claudette Colbert. So far 100 fans have voted on the Lombard/Loy matchup. That's the most response I have ever had on any poll I've created ever. It appears March Madness is a huge success. I will update everyone on the final results once the poll is closed at 8pm EST tonight. Till then everyone enjoy your Saturday.

Current Score as of 7:45 am EST Saturday March 5th:

CAROLE LOMBARD 59 MYRNA LOY 41

IRENE DUNNE 51 CLAUDETTE COLBERT 31

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails