Thursday, March 24, 2011
Thanks Dawn for the Stylish Blogger Award
My good friend and co-blogger Dawn from Noir and Chick Flicks has passed along the Stylish Blogger Award to me. What a pleasant surprise. Me and Dawn have been friends for over a year now and co-write several blogs including Noir & Chick Flicks, Singing and Dancing Thru Time, Saddles and Spurs, and pages dedicated to Doris Day, Esther Williams and Betty Grable.
According to the rules of the award, I have to post a link to Dawn's blog and reveal seven facts about myself and pass the award along to seven other stylish bloggers:
1. I served in the army when I was in my 20's.
2. I have known my wife for 11 years, and we got married in 2008.
3. I have two dogs: a collie named Molly and a black lab named Lucy.
4. I have over 700 DVDs in my movie collection. Could be more, but I stopped counting about 2 years ago. Most of them are classic movies.
5. I usually watch about 5 - 10 classic movies a week.
6. I can draw a little..pencil drawings.
7. Cary Grant and Carole Lombard are my favorite actor and actress.
1. Dawn http://dawnschickflicks.blogspot.com/
2. Sarah http://2009and-scene.blogspot.com/
3. Irene http://andthentheystartsprkling.blogspot.com/
4. Clara http://via-51.blogspot.com/
5. Kori http://www.blondeepisodes.com/
6. Laura http://laurasmiscmusings.blogspot.com/
7. Lotten http://lolitasclassics.blogspot.com/