SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Be My Guest - Irene: Question #1 - What are some of your favorite feel good movies?

I couldn't get in contact with my original guest for this month so my great friend Irene of And Then They Start To Sparkle graciously stepped in to fill this month's spot. You may recall Irene just wrapped up being my guest in June, so I had to think of some more questions to ask her. And here is the first one: What are some of your favorite feel good movies? Below are her answers and my comments:
Jayne Manasfeld
Irene: I think today I choose: THE GIRL CAN'T HELP IT (1956) - because I love how funny Jayne Mansfield is, Tom Ewell having a crush and her - and the music, the wardrobe and the whole cast..


Monty: Definitely a feel good movie. I've seen it only once but I remember it being a whole lot of fun


Poster for the Beatles movie, Help!


Irene: HELP (1965) - because the Beatles are so absurdly silly.. and I love the music..


Monty: Good choice as well.


Blue Hawaii


Irene: BLUE HAWAII (1961) - just a fun film.. I dream of visiting Hawaii - and Elvis always was the guy I wanted to be my big brother.. He is very funny.. - and yes.. I like the music - how did you guess that??

Monty: Elvis did so many movies I kind of lost track, but I do remember Blue Hawaii.










(- ask me again in a week and it might be something completely different.. - but it seems like I need some music for my feel good films..)







2 comments:

Dawn said...

Irene: Love your picks! BLUE HAWAII, is my favorite Elvis movie.

Irene Palfy said...

Hihi - Dawn: Mine, too!! :")

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails