SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Everyone is invited to the party to celebrate Cary Grant's big win...

Cary Grant
So everyone knows that Cary Grant won my classic movie actor tournament and quite convincingly might I add. I'm throwing a little party to celebrate that occasion. Just a post featuring a fictional interview with him and plenty of pics and videos about the man himself. Plus a surprise or two. My good friend Irene of And Then Then Start To Sparkle will be the hostess. So everyone is invited for this little celebration. The party is slated for Wednesday, July 27th to help break up the monotony of the work week. Bring friends if you like. See ya then. Oh and it's casual dress.

7 comments:

Audrey said...

Yay! I'll be there! :D

Mythical Monkey said...

I'm in. Should be a hoot!

Renata said...

I'll be there!! =)

FlickChick said...

I go to all of Cary's parties - he always invites me!

Emily Hernandez said...

A party for my Hollywood Boyfriend? Count me in!

Dawn said...

Sounds like a good time..

Mythical Monkey said...

Oh, wait, I misread your post -- I thought you were asking us to post a fictional interview on our blogs, so I wrote one, like 1600 words.

I guess I'll post it anyway, sometime tomorrow morning ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails