SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Good news and bad news...


I guess everyone knows about my 60's event on my blog. Well I have some good news and bad news. The bad news is that since it is already July 17th, there is no way I will finish before the end of the month. So the good news is that I will now run it through the end of the summer. Just to make sure I give the era the proper amount of time to do it right. So look forward to All Things 60's to continue into September. Thanks to everyone for being so patient.

The Pigeon Sisters seem ok with the idea of extending my 60's tribute through September...

2 comments:

Irene Palfy said...

I think it's great! The 60's are the perfect topic for summer.. ;")

Dawn said...

It's all groovy, Monty. I know the tournament took up a lot of your time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails