SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Be My Guest - Irene: Question #2 - What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie?

Monty: What is your guilty pleasure movie?



Irene: Not feeling very guilty about it - but I like VALLEY OF THE DOLLS (1967) and BARBARELLA (1968).

Monty: Hey I like both those films as well. Both from the 60's and both are just fabulous.

Irene: Actually I have a soft spot for trashy films.. So much fun..

Monty: Very much so...Jane Fonda in Barbarella is good trashy fun, period.
Barbarella

2 comments:

Patti said...

I don't watch many 60's films, so I can't add much to the conversation this month. I am wondering, though, about Valley of the Dolls. Doesn't that movie star an actress that was part of the Manson murders? I DO remember being on a camping vacation with my parents when that happened, and as I vaguely recall, one of the gals in that movie was killed in the rampage. Could be wrong, though...I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to 60's actors and actresses.

Irene Palfy said...

Hey, Patti!
You're absolutely right: Sharon Tate appeared in a main role in VALLEY OF THE DOLLS - and was murdered by the Manson family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails