SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Game Of Six Degrees Of Separation

Page over at  My Love Of Old Hollywood started this wonderful new series called Six Degrees of Separation where we get to match film stars to each other in six tries or less. I missed the first game because I was out of town for Thanksgiving but I was ready to play whenever my turn came around again. Well here it is. Vincent over  Carole and Co. started this game with his girl Carole  Lombard (my fave as well) and Goldie Hawn. Before I proceed with my choice, here is the beginning and choices made by everyone before me:


Carole Lombard
Carole in Mr. and Mrs. Smith (1941)






TO


Goldie Hawn
Goldie in Seems Like Old Times (1980)






Vincent began with Carole Lombard.


Carole Lombard in My Man Godfrey (1936)




He passed it along to Marsha at  A Person In The Dark who gave us Cary Grant by way of In Name Only (1939)

 


Cary Grant in North By Northwest (1959)

Marsha passed the game onto Jessica over at Comet Over Hollywood who gave us Sophia Loren by way of Houseboat.

Sophia Loren in Boy On A Dolphin (1957)



Then Michael over at  I Shoot The Pictures gave us Italian actor Vittorio De Sica by way of Too Bad She's Bad (1954).


Sophia and Vittorio in Too Bad She's Bad (1954)




Now it's my turn to continue and I change from Italy to Germany with Gert Frobe in Dear Caroline (1968), which I hope doesn't make it too hard for Dorian.....to connect him to Goldie....


Gert Frobe and Sean Connery in Goldfinger (1964)




I pass the game along to Dorian over at Tales of the Easily Distracted
Please don't hate me Dorian....

4 comments:

Valerie Troutman said...

Didn't see that one coming. And you have left good options open in the process.

Nice choice Monty!

Irene Palfy said...

Oh!! Yay for Gert!! :")

DorianTB said...

Monty, I hope I'm doing this right, because in addition to being "...Easily Distracted," I also tend to be Easily Confused! :-)

I believe I've gotten it in one move: Goldie Hawn to Gert Frobe in "$" (a.k.a. DOLLARS). Am I right?

So does this mean I get to pick the next two stars with Six Degrees? In that case, I challenge the next in line to connect Myrna Loy to Danny Kaye! Thanks, Monty!

Page said...

Monty,
A great choice! I thought Michael did a great job by selecting de Sica (he's sneaky)
Glad you signed on to play! : )
Page

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails