SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Personal Quotes by Audrey Hepburn

Here are some personal quotes by Audrey:


I never thought I'd land in pictures with a face like mine.







I was asked to act when I couldn't act. I was asked to sing "Funny Face" when I couldn't sing and dance with Fred Astaire when I couldn't dance - and do all kinds of things I wasn't prepared for. Then I tried like mad to cope with it.






Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm. As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.






I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.






My own life has been much more than a fairy tale. I've had my share of difficult moments, but whatever difficulties I've gone through, I've always gotten a prize at the end.






For me, the only things of interest are those linked to the heart.






I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing.






I probably hold the distinction of being one movie star who, by all laws of logic, should never have made it. At each stage of my career, I lacked the experience.






My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses, and the little sleeveless dresses.






Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same.






I know I have more sex appeal on the tip of my nose than many women in their entire bodies. It doesn't stand out a mile, but it's there.





1 comment:

Patti said...

Oh, these are great quotes. And most of them seem so very humble...exactly like I would expect the gracious Audrey to be.

By the way, I just noticed how badly Warren Beatty is losing, and it makes me wish I had voted for him. I don't like to see anyone lose by a landslide.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails