SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR! CLASSIC HOLLYWOOD STYLE

Just a Happy New Year from me does not carry that much weight, so I asked some of my friends to lend a hand. They responded quite well. Happy New Year everyone!

Clara and her friends from THE WILD PARTY definitely know how
to bring New Year's in the right way


It can't be a party without Nick and Nora Charles


I think Ann Dvorak may have started a little early


Joan making plans as we speak


Lauren and Humphrey enjoying a quiet New Year's together


Joan and Constance going the costume way


Even rivals Bette and Miriam put past grievances aside to celebrate


Ummm Esther...why did you bring a clown?


Greta doesn't do events like this, so she decided to stay home and have a
private little dinner


And of course some guy has to hit on Marilyn


Debbie, Shirley and Ann let us know it's time..



When it's all said and done, what a party...hey it's my girl Carole down at the bottom right corner!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


3 comments:

ClassicBecky said...

Monty, these pics are gorgeous! Where did you find them, you smart searcher, you!? I have to say that the picture of Lauren Bacall at top is really breathtaking. Happy New Year, my friend!

Irene Palfy said...

Some pretty pictures there, Monty.. nice..

KC said...

Wow, that last picture is really something. A whole stairway of famous faces. Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails